Current Openings at Thoughtwave Software
1) SAP Ariba P2P consultant
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Posted on: March 11, 2019
Min Educational Qualifications: Bachelors of Computer Science/Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment?
– Analysis and Integration of new Noosh Print Procurement tool with existing SAP Ariba P2P suite
Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team?
– Primarily sole contributor from the Technology team, but part of a larger implementation
If so, please describe the team? (Name of team, size of the team, etc.)
– Business project manager and functional SMEs
– Vendor-provided PM and support staff
– Optum IT team members (developers) as needed
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily basis)
– Customer-facing presence and confidence
– Interaction and requirements elicitation with both internal business customers and vendor SMEs
– Identifying, scoping, estimating, and building to existing APIs (SOAP and REST)
– Analysis and design scoping for the impact of a new tool to existing Ariba APIs
– Self-management of tech timeline and tasks
– Logging and managing user stories and features in CA Agile tool
– Authoring documentation for development needed by offshore resources, if required
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
– MS Excel, Visio
– CA Agile/Rally
– Misc Development tools
What skills/attributes are a must have?
– Communication, facilitation and customer-facing poise
– Business and Systems analysis excellence (requirements gathering, fit/gap, technical design)
– Analysis, design and build of SOAP and RESTful APIs
– Test planning and coordination experience (Integration and UAT)
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
– Experience with SAP Ariba Procure to Pay
– Experience with Noosh Procure to Pay
– Agile scrum tools and methodology
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: +1-630-448-6681
2. Genesys IVR Developer
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posted on: Feb 11, 2019
- Collect business requirements, JAD sessions, and writing a technical design document for Contact Center Applications
- Development lead using Genesys Suite of technologies with specialization in Genesys Framework is a must. ( Genesys CTI, Genesys SIP, Genesys Composer, ORS (Orchestration Server), Genesys OCS, Genesys Workspace, Genesys Eservices.)
- Design, Implement, Test and Production Support for Avaya PBX, Genesys Suite 8.5 including Genesys Intelligent Call Routing, Avaya CMS, AVAYA AAEP-IVR, NICE Call Recording, Voice mail setups, AVAYA AIC MANAGER-Siebel CTI,NICE-IEX WORK FORCE MANAGEMENT.
- Genesys Infomart, CCpulse Reporting (SQL, Oracle 12g).
- Responsible for design, test and implementation of cross switch Inbound/Outbound Environments for Voice/Data calls on Avaya/Genesys/IVR.
- Design, Implement, Test Automatic Speech Recognition and Analytics.
- Conduct a communication channel assessment for Voice Channel Team, Contact Center, Learning and Development, and the functional learning organizations.
- Resolve the tickets passed on to Tier 3 support group, working with external vendors as needed. Ensures all ticketed items and complete within set timeframes
Petitioner’s ( Thoughtwave ) Present or Past Job Announcement/Advertisements: Newspaper Tear Sheets, Online Job Postings, and/or Announcements on Company Website; used to recruit for the position of Cassandra Admin/DBA that state:
- Minimum Educational Requirements :at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum Experience Required :1 – 2 years of relevant experience
3. Lead Database Administrator ( 18TSS19)
Posted on: April 15 2019
Thoughtwave Software and Solutions, Inc. has job openings for Lead Database Administrator. Jobs located in Aurora, IL and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Manage installation and configuration of database platforms. Provide database server configuration and server requirements. Create, enhance, and coordinate migrations of database schema implementations. Perform code reviews and performance monitoring. Work with lower level Database Administrators to develop database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures. Responsible for managing multiple project teams and project architecture. Work with various technologies such as Oracle, SQL, and Toad. Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. for long and short term assignments at client sites. Requires Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or related and 5 years of experience in the job offered or as a Computer Software Professional. Will also accept Master’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or related and 3 years of experience in the job offered or as a Computer Software Professional. Offered salary $96,000 P/Y. Mail resume with cover letter to Thoughtwave Software and Solutions, Inc., 1444 N. Farnsworth Avenue, Suite 302, Aurora, IL 60505; Job 18TSS19; EOE
This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification for this job opportunity. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to Certifying Officer of the Department of Labor at the address given below:
Atlanta National Processing Center
United States Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
233 Peachtree Street, NE Suite 410
Atlanta, GA 30303
4. Cassandra DBA/Admin
Location: San Jose, CA
Posted on: September 14, 2018
- Advanced level troubleshooting issues and perform hands-on Database/Systems administration as required.
- Automate regular Database/OS administrative work with other support teams and ensures they are functioning correctly
- Plan and executes tests of fault tolerance capabilities, including backup/recovery, replication, failover, and disaster recovery
- Write documentation, including data standards, procedures, and data dictionary definitions.
- Work with Systems and Development teams on designs, performance optimization, and perform on-call support by responding to high priority requests for assistance by Operations teams and provide after hours and weekend support as needed
- Work with application developers to evolve the database architecture and design and will participate in the creation and refinement of staging & production database instances
- Tuning database server configurations, queries, and indexes. Run such queries as requested by the development teams
- Run queries as requested by the development teams
Petitioner’s Present or Past Job Announcement/Advertisements:
Newspaper Tear Sheets, Online Job Postings, and/or Announcements on Company Website; used to recruit for the position of Genesys IVR Developer that state:
- Minimum Educational Requirements: at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum Experience Required: 1 – 2 years of relevant experience